- Hybrid working - Immediate start
- 12 month fixed term contract with a fantastic organisation!
About Our Client
My client is a large commercial and highly successful business based in Leicester who have an immediate requirement to strengthen their team by bringing in a Management Accountant on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. There is a strong possibility that this position will become permanent.
The role will include a number of key responsibilities including:
- Month end preparation and reporting of the management accounts
- Business partnering
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The Successful Applicant
An excellent communicator, confident and articulate, able to build rapport and challenge clients and stakeholders alike
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
What's on Offer
- 12 month FTC
- Possible permanent role for the right candidate
- Opportunity within a large organisation
- Hybrid working (1-2 days office based and the rest home working)
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits
- Generous annual leave allowance