- Fantastic opportunity to join International business in Crewe
- Study package and excellent progression available
About Our Client
Page Personnel are working with an international business, based in Crewe recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team.
The successful candidate will be studying towards ACCA or CIMA, and have recent knowledge of working in a month end finance focused role.
As a Management Accountant, you will report into the Financial Controller, responsible for the production of monthly accounts and analysis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: calculation and input of journals; reconciliation of monthly sales; maintaining accruals and prepayments schedules; running WIP reports; posting bank transactions; reconciliation of bank accounts; intercompany reconciliations; balance sheet reconciliations; assist with statutory audit requests.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a month end finance role - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
What's on Offer
Highly Competitive Salary + Hybrid Working + Study Package + Excellent Progression + Generous Holiday Package + Onsite Parking + Other Excellent Benefits