An opportunity to work a market leading business with a gloabl remit
Work with a highly experienced team providing career development
About Our Client
A market leader in the Consultancy sector with a global remit who are able to provide a fast paced and reward working environment alongside excellent working facilities. The Management Accountant will also be joining a highly experienced and high performing Cambridge team who will help develop and grow the skill-set of the successful individual.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Support the project managers in evaluating and managing financial performance
- Monitor key project profitability, overheads and producing accurate monthly accounts.
- Ensure working capital management focus is robust as
- Assisting with the ongoing budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring project managers are keeping to budget
- Key P&L analysis used to drive strategic project decisions
- Assisting with system implementation and process improvements
- Providing key reports to key internal stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified with a desire to progress with their studies
- Confident user of Excel; Pivot Tables, V-Lookups and formulas
- Previous experience of system implementation would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills, confident in liaising financial information to a broad range of stakeholders
- Proactive and forward thinking individual
- Previous experience in a consultancy business would be advantageous
What's on Offer
The successful applicant for the position would be making a move to a global consultancy who will invest in their development and present a number internal opportunities. Based from Cambridge the role will provide a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package.