A varied career for an aspiring Business Partner.
An exciting opportunity to work in a Charity that makes a huge difference.
About Our Client
Livability is a national disability charity based in the UK that connects people with their communities. They tackle social isolation and the barriers that can cause this in the lives of disabled and vulnerable people.
Livability provide support through a wide range of disability, education, training and community services, they promote inclusion and well being for all. Together, they work to see people take part, contribute and be valued. They put the elements in place that all add up to connected lives and communities.
The Responsibilities of the successful Management Accountant include but are not limited to:
- Providing a management accounting service to the Regions, support functions and subsidiaries ensuring the information provided is correct and issued in a timely manner
- Ensuring funds are appropriately coded and there is clarity around the purpose of the income
- Analysing trends and provide ad-hoc financial information as required
- Providing a supportive service to budget holders
- Working closely with the Commercial team
The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant will be part qualified (CIMA or ACCA) with experience of working in a similar position, with exposure to budgeting and forecasting and explaining financial information to non-finance colleagues.
You will need to be a confident user of MS Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups are essential) and be able to contribute to improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of financial reporting.
What's on Offer
On offer is a salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience and a benefit package including study support