- Working for a business based 30 minutes outside of Cheltenham
- Management Accountant opportunity for an ACCA or CIMA studier
About Our Client
Our client is based 30 minutes outside of Cheltenham and Gloucester. It's easily commutable from both
The Management Accountant will be responsible for;
- Production of the monthly management accounts.
- Posting all supplier invoices.
- Produce and finalise monthly trial balances, including preparation and posting of journals.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded in the accounting system and all main balances are reconciled monthly.
- Manage the invoicing, credit control and creditor payment processes (managing approval and signatory process).
- Manage company bank accounts, monitor cashflow of the companies and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Prepare sales invoices to clients in accordance with the requests from Project Managers, fee proposals or agreements.
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns to ensure timely submission and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Maintain Coretime (timesheet and project management software); ensuring project information is up to date and accurate.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual statutory accounts and liaise with the tax advisers to file returns.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Provide administrative support to the Finance Manager and financial support to the wider project/ consultancy teams as required.
- Develop and maintain clean and organised file structures.
- To identify and assist in implementing process and system improvements.
- Provide commercial support and ad hoc analysis or reporting as required.
The Successful Applicant
You will have worked as a Management Accountant in a previous role and will be CIMA/ACCA part qualified. A strong academic record is advantageous.
What's on Offer
A salary of up to £38,000 is on offer for the Management Accountant role as well as study support towards an accountancy qualification.