- An exciting role for a Part Qualified Management Accountant
- A fast growing Housing Organisation
About Our Client
Based in London this organisation develops and provides affordable Housing for individuals across London and the South East.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for the following duties
- Produce Management Accounts for various parts of the business.
- Work closely with Business Partners to provide information on transactions, costs and analyses.
- Assist with budgets and forecasting processes.
- Prepayment and Accruals.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant will be actively studying ACCA or CIMA and have previous experience with in a Management Accounting role. Exposure to the Housing Sector is desirable but not essential.
What's on Offer
A rate of between £18 and £23 per hour and an opportunity of a longer term role.