£30,000 - £35,000
About Our Client
This organization has seen significant growth and shows no sign of slowing down as they move forward.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ownership of the full financial for a particular business area including an accurate view of actual and forecasts.
- Drive profitability for the area you are responsible for
- Provide Financial input to reviews.
- Provide guidance and support to the business, ensuring they take ownership of their numbers.
- Application of accounting policies and standards to ensure accuracy and integrity of financial submissions.
- Ensure all reporting and accounting is in line with contractual & SOX requirements where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous management accounting experience in a commercial environment with experience of business partnering and significant financial analysis
- Proven track record of achievement and career progression
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified or Finalists
- Good IT skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and growth available