Management Accountant from Hospitality (Part Qualified)
Exciting temporary to permanent opportunity in the HOSPITALITY sector
Cost and stock accounting, with direct exposure to the CFO
About Our Client
Our client are a national restaurant and hospitality business, and are specifically looking for a candidate with stock, cost and supplier chain exposure.
For them the key requirements are someone with exposure to cost accounting, but also accounting for costs throughout the typical supply chain (i/e costs incurred at different stages of clothes being manufactured).
The role is a temporary to permanent position based in the City of London near to Baker Street and Oxford Street.
*Candidates applying to this role must be on a maximum of 2 weeks notice.
* Candidates applying to this role must also be Part Qualified or of Finalist level.
This role, Management Accountant from Hospitality (Part Qualified), involves:
- A background within either Hospitality or Food
- Restaurant exposure would be ideal
- Cost analysis of each cost at different stages of the supply chain
- Analysing the supply chain and reviewing costs for example at :
1. raw materials such as food
3. staffing / restaurant staff
- Variance analysis, margin analysis and cost of sales analysis
- Reviewing budgets vs forecasting
- Investigating budgets and if budgets should be tightened in order to save costs
- Coordinating and controller supplier chain costs/ purchases
- Producing end to end management accounts
- Managing and control production costs
- Working closely with supply chain managers
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory financial statements and group reporting
- Preparing the profit and loss, and gross margin report
- Verifying stock accruals based on contracts, purchase offers and approved budget
- Verification of inventory valuation and validation of stock movements
- Candidates applying must have a background in either Hospitality, Restaurants or Food - candidates without this background will not be considered
- Accountancy focused and financial services backed
- Temporary to permanent
The Successful Applicant
The candidate we are looking for, Management Accountant from Hospitality (Part Qualified) must:
1. Have a background in either the Hospitality, Food and Restaurant background
2. Be Part Qualified or a Finalist - Qualified candidates will not be considered
3. Temporary to permanent, paying up to £44,000
What's on Offer
This role, Management Accountant from Hospitality (Part Qualified), is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to work for a well known and reputable Restaurant chain on a temporary to permanent basis.
* Please note you must have a background in Hospitality or Restaurants
*Please note qualified candidates will not be considered for this role