Management Accountant & Commercial Analyst
Must have similar background experience
Fantastic career progression to Finanacial controller role!
About Our Client
My client is a global business that is very well known and is looking to expand the team. This is a brilliant role for someone who has worked in a similar position and is looking for the next step up in a company that they can progress in.
- To provide commercial expertise and business support to the Product and Marketing division to ensure all goals are met and opportunities realised.
- Work closely with the senior management and contracting team. Through the proactive provision of analysis,
- Being a key part of the commercial decision making process and assist in supplier negotiations.
- Full Management Accounts for UK & Europe entities
- P&L Analysis
- Develop and maintain reporting processes and systems which allow business to report & track KPIs
- Business partnering
- Financial accounting relating to correct VAT on invoices
- Assist Business Leaders with understanding the financial implications of a business decision through production of ad hoc analysis and ongoing tracking of business performance
- Assist Business Leaders in the strategic direction of Product, ensuring the business is on track to achieve its strategic objectives
- Assist Business Leaders in the pricing strategy ensuring this is consistent with the front end businesses and appropriate for market position
- Provide appropriate levels of challenge to the business with the aim of maximising profits and achieving their strategic objectives
The Successful Applicant
- Finalist in ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA
- Advanced Excel skills - more than Pivot tables & V look ups
- Previous experience working in FMCG, Travel or retail Industry
- Previous experience in similar role
What's on Offer
Many benefits + Full study support & bonus!