Planning schedule maintenance calls for engineers
Customer service experience?
About Our Client
This company in Weybridge have a solid vision and strong values and are looking for like minded individuals to join their team of Maintenance administrator s. Recent success over the last 18 months has led to the expansion of their team. Known for their exceptional training and development programme you can rest assured that career development will be offered.
As Maintenance administrator you will:
- Schedule and plan the diaries of trades people in order for them to carry out maintenance works effectively and in a timely order
- Follow up with customers once works have been completed to close off the job on the internal scheduler
- Have regular contact with customers to keep them updated on schedule changes
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will need to.....
- Be highly organised and work well to a structured day
- Have an exceptional telephone manner with clear communication
- Work well to targets and deadlines
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive basic salary and benefits package