Logistics Customer Advisor (FTC)
A world leading 3PL distributor in the heart of Rutland
Growing progression opportunities...
About Our Client
My client is one of the world-leaders in the distribution sector, with over 2000 employees and distribution elements across the world.
As a Logistics Customer Advisor you will be part of a 15 member team responsible for handling over 500 individual logistics queries per day; the majority via telephone. You will be the main source of escalation for customers, suppliers and in-house employee queries across a national distribution network. This could include resolving driver delivery queries or updating a large supplier upon stock levels and re-booked delivery schedules. You will quickly become the hub of the wheel in order to resolve and process all queries.
It is important to highlight that full training on in-house logistics systems will be provided, however the successful Logistics Customer Advisor will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Resolving all customer queries within a timely manner.
- The escalation of all relevant queries to your team leader as required.
- Developing relationships with the Operational Team, Contract Partners and individual Customers.
- Becoming a Champion of the companies contractual KPI's - overall ensuring that an outstanding level of customer service is delivered.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Logistics Customer Advisor will be easily commutable of Rutland and have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a Logistics and/or Customer Service Background
- Educated to A-Level's or equivalent
- Commutable to Rutland
- Passionate and desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
What's on Offer