- Oppurtunity to join an exciting new company
- Must have Logistics Coordinator experience
About Our Client
Our client is a Network Marketing Company operating within the FMCG market. New to the UK they are looking to continue on from the early success and continue to build their team.
The Logistics Coordinator based in Guildford will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Collaborate with other departments e.g Marketing team to ensure optimal long and short term supply plans are in place
- Be first point of contact to handle operational issues associated with demand and supply volatility in warehouse and stores including- but not limited to- supply constraints, production, transportation issues, compliance issues or unexpected demand
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of products to ensure they meet needs
- Communicating with warehouse, customs agents, freight forwarders to ensure smooth flow of inventory.
- Investigate and reconcile inventory discrepancies to synchronise inventories between system and physical stock
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Logistics coordinator will come with the following skill set:
- Experience in logistics and/or inventory in an analytical role
- Preferred background in an FMCG industry with supply chain management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Benefits package