- Join a fantastic e-commerce business in a role with great autonomy.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
About Our Client
The client are an e-commerce business, delivering bespoke orders out directly to customers nationally using their own fleet of vehicles.
The key responsibilities for the role of Logistics Coordinator in Manchester will be:
- Working with the sales teams to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Extrapolating data from cloud based softwares to ensure a high standard of route planning for orders.
- Implementing and planning the delivery of all orders in line with company target using cloud based softwares.
- Arranging the collection of orders and the packaging of courier deliveries.
- Support the picking and dispatch of products with the warehouse team within a timely manner.
- Reviewing transport costs.
- Other related duties where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Logistics Coordinator in Manchester will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience working within logistics in an e-comm operation.
- The ability to use cloud based sales/ordering softwares.
- Great communication skills.
- The ability to cope in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work with autonomy, balancing your own workload.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for the role of Logistics Coordinator in Manchester will receive:
- A salary of up to £26,000 p/a.
- A Monday to Friday work schedule.
- Great progression opportunities.