- Excellent opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to progress in
- A billion pound turnover, one of the leading ecommerce buisness's
About Our Client
A well established business, specialising in a variety of brands including retail with a strong ecommerce platform.
The key responsibilities for the Logistics Coordinator will be are:
- Execute and oversee the administration of shipments from our warehouse and 3PL to customer across EMEA
- Ensure all internal and external, deliveries are made in a timely manner
- Liaising with Operations, Suppliers, Shipping Lines, Freight Forwarders and Warehouse Partners.
- Ensure all deliveries are prepared and completed in time for collection.
- Ensure all relevant documents are provided to the dispatch teams prior to shipment.
- Create, produce and order customer specific labels for the dispatch team.
- Ensure transport is arranged for all deliveries and transfers.
- Liaise with our European and domestic 3pl providers.
- Investigate and resolve all queries relating to dispatch.
- Maintain filing system.
- Procure PODs.
- Responsible for controlling and arranging inbound deliveries.
- Responsible for release of work into the D.C.
- Support the Shift Manager and other supervisors with additional tasks as required.
- Ensure all relevant information is passed between shifts.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- Highly organised, proactive approach and a 'can do' attitude to problem solving.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High levels of initiative, energy and have passion and dedication for completing tasks to the highest standards.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual, as well as part of the wider centre team.
- You'll have strong communication skills.
- You must also have IT skills and be able to utilise Microsoft Excel proficiently.
What's on Offer
This is for an immediate start on a 6 month FTC paying £26,000 working a Monday - Friday / 7am - 4pm