Logistics and Customer Order Coordinator
Fantastic business experiencing vast growth
Central London Location
About Our Client
Elvie is at the crest of a wave! We develop smarter technology for women and are committed to building extraordinary products that improve women's lives.
Founded by women's health expert Tania Boler and tech entrepreneur Alex Asseily, Elvie is a collection of bright and motivated team members working across the business to shape the emerging femtech industry.
We are all passionate about creating disruptive products that address the challenges that matter most to women and dismantling the taboo around women's bodies. Here, you can be part of an award winning business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact on the world, all while learning a great deal and having fun.
A recent round of new financing (Series B , so far to over $50 million) will accelerate Elvie's research and development efforts, as well as help grow brand awareness and distribution. We currently have offices in London, Shanghai and New York and are really excited about the opening of our new R&D facility in Bristol.
In the role of Logistics and Customer Order Coordinator you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Organise and coordinate shipments to ensure the timely collection of stock from our OEMs in Asia through to delivery and receipt in our regional warehouses
- Raising purchase orders, maintain system records and managing all shipping documentation for efficient and timely importation
- Get hands on with our freight agents to prioritise and optimise transportation to ensure on time deliveries
- Help to ensure full compliance with the 3PL inbound delivery requirements
- In coordination with the customer care team, effectively manage after sales support orders, ensuring prompt delivery as efficiently as possible to resolve their enquiry
- Interact with the 3PLs to ensure they deliver on our customer requirements and in accordance with the service level agreements put in place
- Detect shipping issues and address these at the root cause and prevent delays in service delivery
The Successful Applicant
Femtech is a fascinating and challenging area to be addressing as it requires all our employees to stretch themselves and solve problems that no-one's tackled before. That's why we're looking for skilled, curious individuals who want to grow by surrounding themselves with a diverse array of outstanding people
The ideal candidate will have experience in a customer facing role, where you were responsible for order management, logistics and / or customer care. You will be highly analytical and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, solving problems and managing changing priorities daily. You will require excellent attention to detail and be proficient in Microsoft excel and have experience of working with a CRM or ERP system. An understanding of Inco Terms and HTS codes is desirable.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus linked with performance and share options in a rapidly growing business. 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (we also offer extra day for house moves and if you get married). Enjoy employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products. Generous employee referral program. Private healthcare, Pension & Life insurance