- Immediate start with an extremely progressive company
- Full training provided and supportive working culture
About Our Client
My client are a international business who have achieved amazing success over recent times and they are now expending in their Logistics division. They work with mayor players in the sports industry and had landed amazing new client wins so its a really exciting time to join the business.
- Manage your workload efficiently to ensure that all tasks have been completed within the agreed SLA's.
- Organise all transport bookings in an efficient manner and continue to drive the logistics improvements for the department.
- Build positive working relationships with internal staff and external suppliers.
- Be involved in regular update meetings with team members.
- Produce tracking updates on the CRM system.
- Manage all transport queries in a professional manner.
The Successful Applicant
* Experience of working in a logistics/export environment.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, excel and word.
* Customer focused approach.
* Team focused with the ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with others.
What's on Offer
Excellent company benefits
Parking on site