Opportunity to join a growing litigation department.
Career progression opportunities.
About Our Client
A forward thinking and progressive law firm, they are currently expanding their litigation department and looking for a talented paralegal to join their team. They pride themselves on their client-focused service and have grown substantially over the years.
As a Litigation Paralegal you will be responsible for:
- Conducting pre-claim investigations.
- Initial case assessments.
- Legal research.
- Gathering relevant information from a variety of sources.
- Providing assistance during all phases of the litigation process.
- Providing high levels of service delivery both internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Litigation Paralegal will:
- Have 12 months' experience working as a paralegal within a busy litigation department.
- Be able to run their own files from start to finish.
- Have good working knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules.
- Great communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Be able to deliver excellent service to clients.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to develop on skills in a well-established law firm. There is also a real emphasis placed on the potential career progression opportunities that the firm have to offer.