Long established and growing law firm with opportunity for progression.
Will be responsible for own caseload from start to finish.
About Our Client
Based in the West Midlands they pride themselves on their open and inclusive environment. They have a close-knit team with a breadth of experience meaning that you will be exposed to a diverse range of clients.
As a Litigation Paralegal you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own case files from start to finish.
- Providing advice to clients from instruction to hearing / settlement.
- Liaise with clients, debtors and third parties.
- Draft a range of documentation.
- Delivering an exceptional quality client service.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Litigation Paralegal will:
- Have at least 12 months litigation / debt recovery experience.
- Be able to manage their own caseload.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Good drafting skills.
What's on Offer
Opportunity for long term career progression