Excellent Opportunity with leading Housing Association and Developer
Initial 6 month FTC
About Our Client
My client is in the process of creating a Market Rent portfolio of over 5,000 new build homes in the next 3 years, expanding greatly to become one of the largest rental portfolios in the capital. They are a New Build Lettings Specialist and all of the homes we market for rent are owned by the client
As a Lettings Officer your main focus will be finding the best tenants to occupy their homes.
The main duties include
- To take responsibility to ensure own performance contributes positively towards team objectives and key performance of the business by, effectively and proactively managing caseloads of lettings, including responsibilities for:
- Mutual Exchanges;
- Moving options
- Allocating and letting new build homes and existing homes ensuring that properties are let according and in line with regulatory and governance processes within target periods.
- Ensuring all applicant data is correct and suitable candidates are being housed.
- Schedule and undertake viewings and sign ups, providing advice to prospective residents.
- Manage all aspects of marketing/ advertising of units, managing results, shortlists and LA databases.
- Other tasks and activities associated with the role.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone who has a commercial mind set and ideally has experience in dealing with the allocations and lettings process whilst demonstrating excellent attention to detail. The successful candidate must be able to learn the use of business systems.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Officer to join the busy lettings team at a leading London Housing Association on a FTC as they expand their Private Rented Sector Portfolio.
With a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus car allowance, the successful candidate will enjoy a 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday working week.