Excellent Opportunity with leading Housing Association and Developer
Immediate Start, 6 Month FTC
About Our Client
My client manages a large number of homes across London and the South East area, with an aim to have a positive impact on the local community and become the capital's largest developer of new homes.
You will be responsible for delivering a responsible for delivering a responsive, efficient, high quality and customer focused lettings service. This will include maximising the revenue on properties and minimising voids whilst delivering excellent customer service and implementing the allocation policy and procedure.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate
- Must have strong IT skills - MS Office Suite, CRM and internal computer systems and devices
- Previous experience of Lettings or something similar Housing sector experience and knowledge (housing and immigration laws, welfare reform and basic understanding of benefit advice)
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload
- Highly developed relationship management
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lettings Officer to join one of the top Housing Companies in the London area. This initial 6 month fixed term is based in Stratford, has a Mon - Fri working week and has a competitive salary of Â£23, 500 - Â£30,000 + Car Allowance dependant on experience.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 dependant upon experience
£1300 per annum Essential Car User Allowance
26 holidays - pro rata
Annual bonus - subject to group performance
Excellent pension scheme
Investment in your personal and career development
Other benefits such as healthcare, employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance