- Work for a leading law firm with great progression in London
- The client is looking for a permanent member of the team
About Our Client
The client is praised for their hands-on approach and commercial awareness. All of their clients are advised by a partner who is an expert in their field. Their London office is growing giving a great chance of progression.
The key responsibilities for the successful legal secretary are:
- Keeping records up to date.
- Typing up legal documents.
- Answering the phone.
- Organising diaries.
- Preparing court forms.
- Attending court.
- Performing legal research.
- Making appointments with clients.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be have previous experience in a family law department while having an excellent work ethic. You will be required to be in the office 5 days per week.
What's on Offer
This job offers a great opportunity to be involved in a tight knit, hard working and successful team. It is a permanent position with great progression.