- Varied and interesting role
- Highly successful business
About Our Client
Our client a leading Law Firm with multiple locations across the country are currently recruiting for a Legal Cashier to join the team in Woking, Surrey
As a Legal Cashier you will be responsible for
- Working as part of the Legal Cashier Team to carry out the daily cashier function to include;
- Processing receipts, payments and transfer of client monies
- Processing client matter office payments and transfers
- Ensuring client ledgers are up to date and accurate
- Reviewing and processing invoices on client matters
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Contribute to accurate and timely month end closure. This role includes serving as a hands-on team member responsible for performing and reviewing transactions.
- Working with the Team to ensure the Solicitor Accounts Rules are being adhered to.
- Support the delivery of relevant training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Assist with the review and development of relevant training guides and documentation for the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience working within a Finance department is essential, with experience working as a Legal Cashier being advantageous.
- Ideally a good knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word with accurate keyboard skills.
- Experience of using Elite 3E would be advantageous.
- A good working knowledge of relevant VAT rules.
- Being a good team player is essential.
What's on Offer
Salary £22,000 - £29,000
28 days holiday plus bank holidays
Private Medical Insurance
Strong Pension Scheme