- Legal Cashier Manager - Central Manchester
- Well established, growing and successful organisation
About Our Client
Working for a successful law firm with a great reputation in the market. Looking to manage a small growing team.
The duties include: * Maintain robust, 'no surprises' cashiering function, responsible for ensuring accuracy of all payments sent and received.
* The enhancement of existing banking and cashiering processes, implementing strong controls where possible.
* Monitoring daily bank balances and the supervision of the operation of the SRA client money rules
* Preparation of reconciliations, reports and ad hoc information as reasonably requested.
* Assisting with Accounts Payable and Credit Control for the practice where required.
* Undertake any further work, tasks or projects as reasonably requested by the Finance Manager or Finance Director.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a similar role - Essential
- Be ideally a manager already or a senior member in team ready for that step up - Essential
- Have excellent communications and organisation - Essential
- Be up to date with SRA rules and/or have experience in the legal sector - Essential
What's on Offer
This role is looking to pay up to £35,000 with flexible hybrid home working available