- Looking for a permanent role?
- Property litigation experience?
About Our Client
- Working on instruction from the dispute resolution and transactions lawyers.
- Audio typing and preparing correspondence and documents for litigation matters and transactions as dictated /requested by the lawyers.
- Opening new files, filing and maintaining current case files, and archiving concluded files.
- Maintaining and updating ECS database records and reports for the teams on cases handled with details of progress and key documents.
- Managing Outlook diaries and calendars with details of deadlines and work requirements for the lawyers, and handling queries in the lawyers' absence.
- Organising meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for the lawyers
- Communicating on the telephone and by email on a daily basis, mainly with external lawyers on a range of issues but also with leaseholders and property management companies.
- Obtaining and checking standard Land Registry documents and leases, as well as ordering Company information online as required.
- Archiving, record keeping, updating and organising database resources of template documents and processes/procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate: intermediate use of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Reliability and an ability to work to deadlines
- Good telephone manner
- Previous experience in an administrative position or office environment
- Some knowledge of property law although full training will be given
- Good organisation skills and ability to multitask
- Experience of audio and copy typing with typing speed of 50 wpm or above
What's on Offer
permanent, full-time position