A property conveyancing company
A fixed term contract, working remotely
About Our Client
Our client is a Real Estate and Property business specialising in conveyancing for a number of clients across the UK. They are looking for a Legal Administrator or someone with a background in property who is able to provide efficient and professional documentation. This role will be for around 7 months, based in Preston.
The key responsibilities of the Legal Administrator will be:
- Providing search reports and other validation tasks as required, demonstrating the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Submitting search reports on the day they are scheduled (apart from those awaiting information)
- Liaise with relevant data providers for all search queries, ensuring the smooth running of the production process
- Ensuring that all instructions are conducted correctly, within appropriate timescales and in the most accurate way, effectively communicating with the internal booking team and Search Manager
- Improving client relations through effective communication with Local Authorities, Customers & work colleagues.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Legal Administrator will be/have:
- Background in legal/property
- Multi-task and shift priorities at a moment's notice with strong problem-solving skills.
- Network and build excellent rapport and relationships with varied customers and colleagues
- Work to high levels of detail/accuracy.
- Be punctual and enthusiastic, and comfortable working on your own with the ability to demonstrate initiative to deal with daily challenges.
- Be able to think outside the box
- Be confident, proactive and work well under pressure is a must, with the ability to work as part of a wide team as required.
- Be concise and accurate in your communication (both written and oral)
- You must have your own car and full clean driving license.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work from home
- A basic salary, car allowance & a generous commission scheme
- 7 month FTC
- Must have own car and driving license