Managing a Team of Three
About Our Client
My client are a well-established business based in central Bournemouth. They are looking for a new Ledger Supervisor to join the established team, overseeing three members of staff.
As a Ledger Supervisor, your key responsibilities will include:
- Supervision and management of a team of 3 to provide a first class service to the business group.
- Prioritising individual work loads to ensure ledgers are maintained and up to date and ensuring cover is provided during absences.
- Posting of invoices to Accounting system..
- Intercompany reconciliations and act as focal point for all such matters within the Group.
- Weekly cash flow reporting with analysis to group.
- Maintenance of sub ledgers ensuring all accounts remain up to date and fully reconciled..
- Assisting with month end routines as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application for Ledger Supervisor, you should have:
- Systems proficiency in Excel and a solid working understanding of accounts software packages.
- Ability to work with a variety of departments and people at all levels.
- A focused and determined individual who can oversee the processing of very large volumes of transactions, managing a team of people.
- Must have the desire to be hands-on as required.
- Ability to work in a complex operating environment and engender confidence through your involvement with department heads, senior management and financial staff.
- Confident individual with strong communication skills at all levels and across all disciplines.
What's on Offer
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Very Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package