Temp to Perm Milton Keynes Ledger clerk position
Key worker in office role with leading food manufacturing company
About Our Client
We are partnering with a food manufacturing and production client who were growing prior to the recent upsurge in demand. Continued growth and expansion in UK and European markets mean it is an exciting time for the business, and even better time to join them in this temp to perm ledger clerk position!
Ledger Clerk duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing of invoices to the correct purchase orders and general ledger codes
- Managing electronic invoice suppliers accounts
- All supplier accounts to be reconciled on a monthly basis in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all suppliers are paid promptly and all payments posted on the day raised.
- Liaising with all sites, internal departments and external parties in ensuring that the overhead supply chain is not affected by non processing of invoice and late payments.
- Maintain the records of Purchase Ledger by filing all source documents and system generated reports, and prepares reports and other documentation for management when requested.
- Producing BAC's payments and specific supplier payment runs
- Completing cheque runs
- Assisting with direct debit queries
- Adhoc journals to transfer money between funds.
- General purchase ledger and accounts receivable queries
The Successful Applicant
Ledger Clerk Requirements and characteristics desired:
- Proven track record of both sides of the ledger; Payable and Receivables
- Basic to Intermediary Excel Skills
- Good attention to detail, proactive and methodical approach to tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organise work to meet objectives and identify and deal with problems with the minimum of supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers
- Great temp to perm opportunity that grants key workers status and therefore is on site in Milton Keynes 5 days per week
- Highly Competitive Salary
- On site parking!
- Like minded personable Accounts team
- Flexible working policies