Excellent Opportunity with leading Housing Association and Developer
6 Month FTC with option to extend thereafter
About Our Client
A forward thinking RSL and Developer, based in their Enfield Office.
The successful candidate will:
- Will demonstrate the ability to make correct leasehold decisions based on work valuation and leasehold obligation.
- Will recommend the correct leasehold responsibility repairs for all work carried out.
The post holder will also be expected to:
- Assist in definition of new policy and procedures in conjunction with the Regional Property Team and recommend changes to policy as required.
- Review inspections and scope of works in accordance with different lease obligations and current legislation.
- Consider Health and Safety legislation in all operations. Keep records as necessary for future reference by Health and Safety and Audit.
- Oversee investigations into leasehold queries, complaints and escalations.
- Ensure that service standards are clearly documented and consistently delivered
- Oversee works instructed to ensure that the organisation is able to fully recover any leasehold contributions.
- Effectively manage relations between different service areas to support effective customer service to customers.
- Work closely with others in the organisation, providing help and leasehold advice where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of working with Leasehold stakeholders and consultation processes.
- Experience and/or relevant professional qualification preferably gained within the Social Housing sector.
- Demonstrable ability to understand leases and repairing responsibilities.
- Ability to understand the sequencing of larger pieces of work ensuring H&S and risk management.
- Ability to lone work and as part of a team, prepared to travel to provide regional coverage.
- Clean Driver's License and access to suitable transport.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Leasehold surveyor to join the busy Property Team of a leading London RSL and Developer. The role is an initial 6 Month FTC, with option to extend thereafter. The successful candidate will enjoy a Pre Rata'd annual salary of £35,000 to £38,000 plus benefits.
The role is covering NORTH LONDON
Please do apply now to be sure you do not miss out!