- Permanent opportunity to work for a Global FTSE 250 firm
- Offering hybrid working, competitive salary and global exposure
About Our Client
The client is a global firm with offices across Europe, Asia and America. This role will sit in the Aldwych office in London, reporting into the Learning and Development Director, working collaboratively with 3 others in your direct team.
Key Responsibilities for Learning and Development Administrator:
- Organising modules for leadership programmes
- Acting as initial point of contact for programme participants
- Monthly reports
- Administrator for the Talent & Performance system
- Launch individual coaching assignments via the global digital coaching platform
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience in supporting a HR team as an Administrator with global exposure in your current role. You must have strong attention to detail and good organisational skills.
What's on Offer
This Learning and Development Administrator role is offering hybrid working with 1-2 days in the office based in Aldrywch, a competitive salary and benefits. The culture is open, relaxed and forward thinking.