Laboratory Technician and Administrator
Permanent job opportunity with an established business based in Leicester
An immediate start in a permanent role
About Our Client
My client is an established organisation within the manufacturing and production industry.
They have many years of experience working within their chosen industry which helps them to be very successful within their market and therefore offer stability and security for their workforce.
They are looking for a Laboratory Technician and Administrator to join the team, working for the Supply chain and technical manager of the business.
The Laboratory Technician and Administrator role is responsible for the administration of the Technical department.
Duties will include:
- The effective testing and checking of incoming goods and products throughout the manufacturing process, using set procedures and technical equipment
- Raising queries and creating notifications around unacceptable or inferior products and test results
- Retaining and documenting samples for future reference
- Assisting the sales team in testing benchmark products
- Effective teamwork within your close knit team, as well as key contacts, colleagues and stakeholders from other areas around the business
- Logging customer queries or complaints, investigating and analysing in order to establish root cause
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Laboratory Technician and Administrator role will possess the following qualities and attributes:
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- An analytical mind-set
- Superior team working skills
- Professional, effective communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- The ability to concentrate and focus when performing detailed tasks, following set procedures many times over
What's on Offer
Permanent employment within an established business in Leicester