- Junior Operations role within a fund management firm
- Excellent support, growth and progression
About Our Client
The financial services company based in the City of London is a boutique fund management company offering the full scope of operational solutions to investment professionals including regulatory compliance, regulatory authorisation, operations and finance support.
The day to day duties for the Junior Operations Analyst are:
- Trade booking and cash/positions reconciliations
- Trade settlements (via Clearpar Platform)
- Support with capital calls
- Full NAV reconciliations with Administrators
- Act as a focal point for resolution of all operational issues
- Drive the process with the Administrator for the audit, tax forms, LEI, GIIN, etc.
- Maintain good relationships with Fund Administrator
- Ad hoc projects
- Provide back up and operational support to the rest of the team on liquid funds when needed
- Manage (review, monitoring and optimisation) the manager's main suppliers (IT, accounting, compliance, insurances etc.)
- Support the manager with board meetings, calls and maintain DDQ and business plan up to date.
The Successful Applicant
The requirements for the Junior Operations Analyst are:
- 1+ years experience in an Asset Manager or Fund Administration role
- Must have experience with private equity, venture capital or real estate as the role requires experience with close ended funds
- Relevant university degree
What's on Offer
Competitive salary of £30,000-£35,000 depending on the interview process and experience previously gained
Full benefits package, study support and collaborative