- Must be ACCA or CIMA part-qualified
- A progressive role within a fast paced & commercial organisation!
About Our Client
A leading brand in their area of expertise. Specifically looking for ambitious Part-Qualified candidates to progress within the business.
The Junior Finance Business Partner (CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified) role involves:
Working in a fast paced environment where there are many moving parts, this is a wonderful opportunity for a Part-Qualified individual to develop their finance skills in a commercial setting.
With Key Stakeholders at your fingertips, we're seeking an individual with strong commercial acumen as well as the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with teams external to the financial world.
As well as truly partnering the business and leading the way with the financial information in order to make sound business decisions, you'll also be responsible for monthly accounting duties such as;
- preparing monthly packs,
- analysing large data sets with the ability to relate the outcome to the business and look further than the numbers
- play a key part in risk management along with general accounting such as accruals, review and posting payments to name a few.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Junior Finance Business Partner (CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified) role;
- Must be Part-Qualified, and actively studying, CIMA or ACCA or ACA.
- Must have worked in a similar role previously and ready for your next career step.
- will ideally have had some Management Accounting exposure
- will ideally have liaised with non-finance teams in a previous role
- Will enjoy working in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same.
- Will live within a commutable distance of Chertsey, and be happy to work from home a few days per week.
What's on Offer
The Junior Finance Business Partner (CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified) role offers a competitive salary of £27-32,000 + 10% bonus, benefits, and study support! The role also offers hybrid working, with 1-2 days per week from home.