Junior Finance Analyst (6 month Fixed term contract)
An amazing opportunity for a graduate to work within Professional Services
Temporary to permanent opportunity
About Our Client
Based in the City of London this executive search and consultancy company work in a professional and driven working environment surrounded by countless career progression.
This role Junior Finance Analyst (6 month Fixed term contract) involves:
- Supporting client engagements and product developed by researching, gathering, interpreting and presenting complex data.
- Support project management, quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Enter, organise and analyse client data using best practice data analytical techniques to identify key themes and insights
- Prepare client and internal reports in word and PowerPoint to present data/research findings in an easily digestible, concise and compelling way
- Support Analysts and Consultants to produce high quality deliverable for clients
- Set up diagnostic tools and other data gathering to support client engagements, track and report on progress
- Support the design of new products and tools, conduct and/or support client research
- Build reusable, client-ready collateral, materials and presentations that clearly define the problem, summarise the analysis, outline potential solutions and lead to recommendation(s).
- Organise and maintain libraries of knowledge collateral, ensuring easy access for users
- Plan and manage own workload on multiple projects, prioritise own work to meet challenging deadlines
- Accountancy sector
- Fixed term contract to permanent
- Start next week
The Successful Applicant
The succesful candidate Junior Finance Analyst (6 month Fixed term contract) will:
- Be happy to work on a fixed term contract
- Be immediately available
- Have 1-6 months experience
What's on Offer
An amazing opportunity for a graduate to work within the professional services as a Junior Analyst and work for a progressive company.