Junior Compliance Officer
Junior Compliance Officer role based in the City of London
Opportunity to work within a Capital Investments firm.
About Our Client
The client is an active and thriving investment management company regulated by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and they are looking for a junior
The client is looking for graduate candidates that have a minimum of 12 months experience with a background in Capital Investments with specific compliance experience.
* Completing Best execution and Market Abuse monitoring using BTCA
* Monitoring investment guidelines and restrictions
* Maintaining incidents log, complaints and other compliance registers, personal account dealing records, regulatory disclosures
* Maintaining restricted lists and various regulatory reports
* Assisting in other Compliance departmental duties
The Successful Applicant
- Must be degree educated. Law and Economics degrees are preferable,
- Seeking competent and analytical thinkers,
- Need to have at least 12 months experience within the capital investments sector,
- Need to have had a minimum of 12 months specific compliance experience,
- Be proactive, organised, practical and flexible,
- Resilient and resourceful, with the ability to thrive under pressure,
- A good communicator and able to work well within a team,
- Enthusiastic with a strong desire to learn,
- Seek out feedback and respond positively to guidance,
- Operate effectively in a professional environment, and
- Have a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience within the asset management industry is not required.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg is essential in particular BTCA,
What's on Offer
£30,000+ annual salary.
Competitive benefits package.