Junior Billings Assistant
Junior Billings Assistant - entry level - £18k - 6 months fixed term contract
A fantastic position for someone looking to get entry level Finance experience
About Our Client
This temporary 6 month fixed term contract Billings Assistant position is working for large IT company based in Slough.
This temporary Billings Assistant position will involve the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining the processing lead times to a minimum and within agreed SLA's, ensuring revenue maximisation through full and accurate billing.
- To provide an accurate level of order entry to maintain and increase customer retention and optimisation of these accounts
- To maximise revenue through accurate scanning and exception handling
- Capture paperwork via excel, prepare load sheets and upload to the billing system
- Ensure dispute resolution invoices and billing queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this temporary Billings Assistant position will need to have the following skills:
- No prior experience required, just somebody who is looking to gain entry level finance experience or looking to get back into finance after a career break
- Available on short notice
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
What's on Offer
This is a temporary 6 month FTC with car park on site.