Jr Finance Analyst
Stevenage based business
Great Opportunity to gain valuable expereince
About Our Client
My client are a global business who are leaders within their market and will be looking for a Jr Finance Analyst who can match their drive and ambition to be the best. This is a great opportunity for a graduate or AAT studier who is tenacious and ambitious to progress their career to the next level. There is also a chance for this role to become permanent if the candidate is successful within the temporary assignment.
The main duties for this Jr Finance Analyst will be:
- Collating data on annual spend from suppliers and loading to the PICS contract data system
- Preparing and updating analysis comparing spend from supplier and local entities
- Liaising with suppliers and local entity contacts to agree spend value for consideration of calculation of Broker Fee
- Ensuring calculation adheres to the terms of individual contracts between the business and suppliers
- Ensuring correct exchange rates are applied in line with contractual agreement
- Checking that periodic invoicing has been included in calculation of final Broker Fee to be billed
- Ensuring trackers on progress and final broker fee values is kept up to date and reported to the Finance Manager
- Preparing templates for invoices to be raised
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities to support the Broker Fee process
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be available to start on short notice. Also, you will need to be in commutable distance to Stevenage, ideally by car.
What's on Offer
4 month contract as well as a chance to work for a reputable global business.