Working for a leading law firm in Leeds
Great company benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leading law firm based in Leeds with years of experience, looking for a strong IT Trainer to join their growing team.
As an IT Trainer you will be responsible for-
- Planning, developing and delivering IT training courses
- Blended learning programs for the firm's technology, including desktop applications, Intranet based programmes, mobile devices and security
- Delivering training courses, often in a virtual classroom, where your audience might range from one to 20 delegates.
- Perform training administration tasks such as course bookings and requests, as well as get involved in ad-hoc projects on occasions.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have training experience working within a professional services environment, ideally in the legal sector.
- You will need to be confident and have great interpersonal skills, which will allow you to work well within the team.
- You will be required to travel therefore flexibility towards travel is a must as you will be expected to spend some nights away from home.
- You'll be COLF/CDOL certified or hold a similar qualification for delivering and developing online training
- You will have experience of working with a Learning Management System (LMS), a Document management system (DMS) and Practice management system (PMS).
- Experience of using Captivate to produce eLearning content is advantageous, but not essential.
What's on Offer
Great legal company