- My Bournemouth client is looking for an Investment Administrator.
- Excellent salary and benefits package to the successful candidate.
About Our Client
A leading Wealth and Investment Management business, with this role situated at their Bournemouth site.
- General administration duties to support the investment team.
- Liaise with Investment Managers/Admin/Settlement areas as necessary
- Deal with enquiries from clients, their advisers, accountants and solicitors etc
- Set up new client accounts, including liaising with central departments such as nominees, valuations etc
- To provide support and back up to other team assistants.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and organisational requirements / procedures at all times e.g. suitability, KYC, FATCA. Keep abreast of operational, administrative and regulatory knowledge and procedures.
Role specific tasks:
- Distribute and respond, as appropriate, to incoming and outgoing correspondence and e-mails.
- Set-up new clients including stock/cash transfer; close accounts when necessary. In some cases this will be detailed and complicated incorporating private individuals, companies, trusts and overseas clients
- Carry out full range of administrative duties at request of investment managers or using own initiative e.g. answering phones, assisting with the preparation and dispatch of reports, valuations, presentations, meeting packs, filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, binding etc
- Liaise with Settlement in respect of all admin queries and amendments to client information
- Ensure all activities/actions undertaken meet and comply with compliance standards.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate will have relevant or transferable skills from working in a financial services business.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.