- Experts in Letter of Credit document required!
- Ability to work on a hybrid work from home model!
About Our Client
My client is a market-leader in International Trade Consultancy & Training sector. With over 40+ years experience in the business - my client has a host of contracts from Chambers of Commerce to SME manufacturers and world-wide distributors. My client is expanding their Letter of Credit Consultancy team due to organic growth.
As an International Trade Manager you will have the following key responsibilities. To administer shipping services including technical support and advice to all clients providing all necessary paperwork. Managing shipping activities for multiple clients and to continue to develop knowledge and skills to a level where all clients can be dealt with:
- Providing shipping services for clients to include customs declarations, where appropriate.
- Negotiate best prices for clients ensuring the profitability spreadsheet is updated.
- Helpdesk management, updating of the Helpdesk spreadsheet ensuring clients usage is entered and monthly updates provided.
- Ensuring all paperwork is kept and filed in an appropriate manner to allow others to pick up any file at any time and therefore continue to work.
- To act as a point of contact for specific accounts providing an account management function which includes regular communication to discuss progress. This can be a conference call or site visit. Account ownership to be agreed directly with each Administrator.
- Management and presentation of Letters of Credit - where appropriate.
- Keeping up to date with legislation changes and share with the team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful International Trade Manager will report into the UK Shipping Director on a daily basis. You will have a solid understanding of Letter of Credit documentation and general import & export regulations.
- 3+ years experience in Import & Export or General Shipping
- Experienced with Letter of Credit Documentation & INCO Terms
- Fully hybrid working with an office based in the East Midlands.
- Based across the East or West Midlands
- Strong team players and subject matter expert.
What's on Offer
- 12-15% company bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday per year
- Private healthcare
- Car allowance with length of service