- 6 months temporary role working for an NHS Trust
- Mainly home working although travelling to site on Essex will be required
About Our Client
The client is an NHS University Trust based in Essex.
The key responsibilities for this International Recruitment Project Manager are:
- Develop the Trust on-boarding, local induction process for all international nurses
- Take responsibility for pastoral care, travel and accommodation
- Contribute to the development of the attraction of nurses to the Trust including the maintenance of vacancy advertisements and identify and develop opportunities for advertising on social media and external publications to attract international nurse
- Lead on shortlisting for international nurse recruitment using the Trust recruitment system
- Work closely with the workforce development team for nurse education leadership, advice and support in line with the Nurse Education and Nursing Strategies and the most up to date evidence and research
- Liaise with external agencies in sourcing accommodation for all international nurses
- Ensure the delivery of OSCE training to all international nurses and ensuring that the Trust have a 100% pass rate
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this International Recruitment Project Manager will have:
- Previous experience of successfully delivering programmes of work or projects involving multiple stakeholders
- An understanding of the legislative and regulatory requirements of international recruitment.
Competent in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
An ability to analyse data and present this analysis in management reports.
- An ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff using influencing, persuading and negotiating skills where appropriate
- Demonstrate attention to detail and clarity of thinking
What's on Offer
On offer to the candidate is a 6 month temporary opportunity to work as an International Recruitment Project Manager. The role is mainly working from home although will require travelling to site in Essex on occasion. The role is offering up to £30 per hour and the successful candidate must have experience in project and international recruitment.