- This is to work as an International Recruitment Officer for the NHS
- Must have experience in sponsorship and ideally NHS experience
About Our Client
The client is an NHS Trust based in Central London.
The key responsibilities for the International Recruitment Officer are:
- Set up and maintain a database to enable all overseas nurses to be tracked and brought into post in the shortest time practicable.
- Arrange all supporting provision for overseas recruiting
- Ensure all VISA requirements are processed in a timely fashion
- Advise overseas nurses on how to obtain their National Insurance Number
- Practical support for overseas nurses
- Maintain logs on the database
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this must have:
- Knowledge of using the Sponsor Management System and applying for Certificates of Sponsorship
- Experience of recruitment in the NHS
- Knowledge of ESR/Trac
- Previous experience of office administration
- Great communication skills
What's on Offer
On offer to the candidate is a temporary opportunity to work as an International Recruitment Officer for the NHS. The role is currently 3 months with a view to be extended. This role involved the recruitment of nurses overseas and is offering between £16-18 per hour. Experience of a previous recruitment role in the NHS is required, as well as experience in dealing with Sponsor Management Systems and applying for Certificates of Sponsorship.