Internal Recruitment Manager
Exciting job within a growing and dynamic business
A varied role involving Recruitment, HR and strategy
About Our Client
Our client are a well-established company within the hospitality sector who have continued to adapt and be successful during a challenging time. Now, for seeing growth and an uplift in the sector, they are recruiting an exciting new Internal Recruitment Manager position. The role will have full responsibility for the Manchester region and involve volume recruitment, staff welfare, client liaison and training and development.
The key responsibilities for the Internal Recruitment Manager are using in-house software, screening and vetting candidates, delivery of staff requirements to clients, attending on-site check-ins, implementing recruitment strategies, using various recruitment channels to maximise volume of applicants, generating campaigns, representing company brand, coordinating staff training, assisting with staff-related queries and grievances, achieving financial targets and deploying sales strategies. The role is based in Manchester.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have/be:
- experience within a high volume recruitment environment
- sound understanding of recruitment and compliance processes
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- confident and professional manner
- positive and enthusiastic attitude
- a passion for being a brand ambassador
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Full UK licence (access to own vehicle desired)
What's on Offer
Our client offers a salary of £25K, additional bonus, extensive benefits package and great range of expenses covered!