- Internal Recruiter - Permanent - Remote
- Progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a Fast Growth 50 Wales business that currently expanding into England.
You will be joining the business at an exciting period of growth and will assist and lead on expansion plans.
Free on site parking is offered with hybrid work from home model.
Starting salary is between £28,000 and £32,000.
Reporting into the HR Manager, you'll be responsible for improving the employer branding proposition, staff attrition, successful onboarding and talent acquisition.Key duties:
Work closely with the Operations team on a daily basis, communicating with them to create a great on boarding and induction experience, challenging appropriately to ensure success.Manage and use social media channels to communicate with candidates and talent pool keeping them warm through interactions and marketing.Put forward ideas on improving the recruitment department, processes and procedures, taking on board best practice ideas and suggesting possible solutions.Network with other internal recruiters, partners etc to build knowledge of best practice, share ideas and build strategic relationships.Organise, deliver and attend events that focus on attracting talent.Produce reports for management with recommendations and actions for improvement to our selection strategy and recruitment processSupport strategic workforce planning, managing talent and skills analysis and resource planning.Role objectives:
· Creating a network and rich talent pool of quality candidates
· Reduce our time to hire, whilst still maintaining quality of candidates
· Work with managers to ensure the most effective recruitment process is in place
· Work with HR to focus on retention strategiesKey role priorities are: 1) Recruitment 2) Attraction3) Onboarding 4) Retention
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years HR Recruitment experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environemnt
- Can succesfully build relationship and business parnter with line managers
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV.