- Fast-paced role managing multiple teams
- Hybrid working
About Our Client
Our client is a group made up of niche travel companies. They are fast-growing and have done well throughout the pandemic, having seen an increase in activity since the loosening of restrictions in May.
The key responsibilities in this role, Interim Transactional Manager (immediate start), will include:
- Manage the Accounts Payable team
- Ensure efficiency for invoice processing and payments runs
- Process and efficiency improvements
- Manage the Credit Control function
- Manage the bank postings and reconciliations function, ensuring postings are correct
- Oversee posting of employee expenses.
- Identifying risk areas and implementing processes to mitigate.
- Review of aged creditor reports and aged debtor reports
- Produce KPI reports on productivity, highlighting main issues and concerns as well as positive feedback on performance.
- Maintain effective relationships with our internal and external customers ensuring timely and regular communication is made.
- Ownership of finance processing policies.
- Support the financial control teams on issue management, improving controls and understanding on AP and AR processes, discussing and changing as required to business change.
- Contribute to the cash flow forecast, inputting on forecasted supplier payments and customer receipts.
- Manage the short-term cash requirements of the group through working capital management as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role, Interim Transactional Manager (immediate start), will:
- have excellent management and change management experience
- have experience of financial controls, Accounts Payable, Credit Control and Banking processes
- be immediately available
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role, Interim Transactional Manager (immediate start), will
- be entering an exciting managerial role
- be managing a large Accounts team
- have the opportunity for hybrid working