Interim Stock Assistant
The opportunity to make an immediate impact within an established business.
You will get the opportunity to working closely with a fantastic team.
About Our Client
This well established Health and Safety business is situated in Cambridge, between Trumpington and Sawston. They provide health care services to people living across Cambridgshire. Their vision is to care for our communities and patients by preventing ill-health, promoting better health, providing excellent services. They are looking to recruit an Interim Stock Assistant who can come in and make an immediate impact within the business. You will get the opportunity to support this business, whilst working from an excellent site.
The Interim Stock Assistant will be responsible for:
- Management of stock to agreed levels.
- Inputting of Data.
- Processing orders.
- Liaison with customers.
- Assisting with other procurement colleagues and NHS logistics.
- Carrying stock/files to and from the correct wards.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Interim Stock Assistant requires:
- Immediate start required.
- Experience of working in a fast pace environment.
- Being able to follow instructions and procedures.
- Take responsibility for their own work and being able to work unsupervised.
- Being able to work flexible hours.
- Confident in quickly intergrating with a team and the environment.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for the Interim Stock Assistant vacancy will get the opportunity to be a part of something amazing. They need you and your positive attitude to come in and be a key worker within this Health and Safety business which is based in Cambridge, in between Trumpington and Sawston. During your time within the role, you will be working on site, whilst receiving a competitive salary.