- Royston area based Interim Recruitment Partner in the Pharma sector
- Leading innovative company
About Our Client
This Leading Pharmaceuticals organisation are based in the Royston area and leading from the front in regards to new technological developments in the sector and have a great reputation for employee engagement and supporting staff. A flexible employer with great facilities in Cambridge along with a strong management team and Recruitment function.
Interim Recruitment Partner Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Interim Recruitment Partner for the UK you will be responsible for delivering Talent Acquisition solutions in partnership with the Hiring Manager and Talent Acquisition Lead to proactively identify and fill vacancies with talented individuals with the right capability and skills in a fast-paced challenging market.
- This will involve proactive activity, developing and executing sourcing plans, building talent pipelines, conducting direct sourcing activity, research, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management and managing the hiring administration process.
- This role is full lifecycle recruitment in a very hand on fast moving environment where your subject matter expertise will allow you to advise, coach and influence hiring managers to ensure best in class service delivery to the business and candidates.
- You will build strong trusting relationships both with internal stakeholders and candidates and ensure both have a good experience with Talent Acquisition throughout the process.
- You will work with 3rd party vendors on occasion for niche hard to fill roles but you will be targeted on a direct fill rate - utilising our internal Talent Scout for senior hires and internal recruitment marketing teams for campaigns.
- Collating feedback and providing hiring metrics and data analytics on performance and reporting to identify areas for continuous improvement will also be key in this role.
The Successful Applicant
Interim Recruitment Partner experience and characteristics;
- Prior strong recruitment experience
- Great communicator
- The ability to business partner with internal senior stakeholders
- Experienced using headhunting techniques including Linked In.
- Keen to enhance the recruitment process
- Strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
Great company offering excellent package for this role with someone impressing to go permanent. This role is offering £40-45 per hour via limited Company.