Interim Payroll Specialist
Immediate start available
About Our Client
The client is a Public Sector organisation based in Birmingham.
The key responsibilities for the Interim Payroll Specialist will be daily tasks such as manual calculations of a large backlog of queries, processes payroll on a weekly and monthly basis, overseeing the payroll and pension department, overseeing projects, process improvement, identify, investigate and resolve discrepancies, various other payroll ad-hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be confident in all aspects of Payroll
- Be able to complete calculations manually
- Be able to pick work up quickly
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have knowledge of Oracle system
- Be immediately available (or on a weeks' notice)
- Have excellent Excel skills
What's on Offer
This is an interim position with an immediate start available, paying an hourly rate of £18.97.