Interim Payroll Assistant
The opportunity to progress within a growing business.
Working with an experienced team who provide an excellent working environment.
About Our Client
An already established Financial Services business who have seen exceptional growth this year. Cambridge based office, you will have the opportunity to work closely with an experienced team.
The Interim Payroll Assistant will be responsible for;
- The production of hourly, weekly or monthly paid staff.
- Responsible for collating information relating to the payment of individuals - hours worked, bonuses, commissions, adjustments to salary.
- Arranging for cheques/direct debits/cash to be made payable to employees.
- Making payments to Inland Revenue for NI and Tax.
- Reconciliation of salaries to tax deductions from employees.
- Processing starter and leaver details and bank details.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Interim Payroll Assistant requires;
- Experience in Excel.
- Determination and drive to progress in a growing business.
- Experience in manual calculations will be advantageous.
- Multi currency experience would be advantageous.
- The ability to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for the Interim Payroll Assistant will have the opportunity to join this growing Financial services business based in Cambridge, with the opportunity to go permanent.