- 6 month FTC in a fast-paced, operational and project-based position
- Work within a highly desirable sector and a forward-thinking, collaborative team
About Our Client
Our client is a brilliant NFP organisation based in Leeds. The Interim HR Manager will sit within a close-knit and supportive HR team who are adopting a hybrid working pattern currently.
In this fast-paced and varied Interim HR Manager position, the successful candidate can expect to;
- Provide coaching and guidance to line managers to enable them to lead their teams and deal with any issues effectively
- Developing consistent framework on HR processes, procedures and policies including performance review cycle, talent reviews, pay reviews, and provide education and guidance to line managers on their implementation
- Support senior business stakeholders in the design and delivery of talent programmes
- Managing complex and sensitive ER cases when required, providing advice and coaching to managers, ensuring legislation/process is followed
- Support the delivery of HR projects for the wider organisation and support delivery of the Workforce Strategy and associated plans
- Generate ideas for improvements to the employee experience, gaining stakeholder buy in from project management to implementation.
The Successful Applicant
We're looking for someone with;
- Proven experience in a generalist HR role with ability to add value on both strategic and operational grounds
- A background within a large, complex Public Sector organisation is preferred
- CIPD qualified is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations
- Commercial acumen - has a good overall understanding of company finances and uses this information to support managers in resource planning, training, compensation, benefits etc.
- Excellent attention to detail
What's on Offer
FTE salary up to £46,000 DOE + Hybrid working opportunity + Fantastic sector exposure