Interim Facilities Manager
Looking for immediately available Facilities Managers
Excellent salary rate
About Our Client
The client is a well established property company with a quirky and fun environment
- Be the first point of contact for Customers in terms of dealing and resolving all building, building services and other FM related issues.
- To consistently deliver high levels of customer service to Customers ensuring all Hard and Soft Service Facilities and Maintenance issues, requests, complaints and questions via telephone, e-mail or in person.
- To ensure consistent service is aligned to Customer needs and the terms of their lease.
- Supporting the Centre Manager in delivery of any necessary unit preparation works required.
- Liaising with Customers and Building and Development team regarding Licence to Alter works.
- To maintain the properties to a high standard ensuring they are clean, safe, secure and compliant and attractive to our Customers.
- Ensure that all planned and reactive maintained is undertaken in line with agreed specification, frequency, timeline and statutory requirement.
- Identify areas for improvement and discuss with Centre Manager, Senior Facilities Manager, implement any changes that are approved.
- Directing, planning and on-going management of essential central services such security, maintenance, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling.
- Supervising grounds and general maintenance, including the line management of in-house Caretakers for planned and routine tasks.
- Management of Elogbooks CAFM system to ensure site records are current.
- Ensure all site documents are maintained including Operation and Maintenance manuals, Health & Safety files, asset registers, PPM calendars, logbooks, drawings / schematics and certification.
- Maintaining audit trail for all planned and reactive tasks.
- Providing regular updates to Centre Manager and Senior Facilities Manager including provision of relevant management reports reporting on SLA performance etc.
- Manage and maintain monthly utility meter readings.
- Provide full support for the Centre Manager and work together to ensure high standards of appearance and maintenance throughout the sites.
- Managing planned and reactive tasks for the in-house caretaking staff, ensuring high levels of service and team work.
- Deputise in the absence of the Centre Manager.
- Manage expenditure and procurement for all facilities and building management related costs across the sites.
- Ensure that the site is managed within budget, raise necessary purchase orders, approve invoices and follow the correct procedures within agreed authorisation levels and liaison with the Centre Manager.
- Management of purchase orders and approval of FM related invoices, ensuring payment within our Terms and Conditions.
- Identify and achieve cost savings where possible
- Provide information for the operating budget and budgetary systems for all FM related costs at sites.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skill Requirements/Qualifications
- Relevant FM experience in commercial buildings.
- Experience in managing staff and contractors, working with planned maintenance programmes and knowledge of relevant compliance and legislation
- Hold minimum of IOSH Managing Safely Certificate, ideally NEBOSH General Certificate.
- BIFM qualification preferred.
- Experience in people-management.
- Sound I.T knowledge and ability to use a wide range of software packages.
- Good Organisational skills; self-motivated and have the ability to work unsupervised within company procedures and with guidance from the Senior Facilities Manager.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to work in a customer-facing role.
- Flexible approach to the tasks required and the hours of duty. It may be necessary to be contacted out of hours in the event of emergencies
- Numerate with good written and spoken English.
- Clean Driving License
What's on Offer
A fantastic competitive salary package